Please initiate the return review process by sending SellStuff4Crypto (SS4C) an email: email@example.com.
We want you to be happy with your order.
We honor a 30-day window, beginning the day of the order, for returns to be accepted.
- Merchandise must be in original new condition.
- Do not wash or wear items you plan to request for a refund.
- Contact SS4C by email before sending any items.
- Include the original invoice.
- Identify items included in the package if multiple were on the original order.
- Reuse original package, cover original mailing address label and barcodes, securely package return merchandise.
- Choose your shipper. We recommend requesting a tracking number and insurance from your shipper.
- All returns are subject to a restocking fee ($5.00).
SS4C is not responsible for lost returns/exchanges. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
We reserve the right to reject a return/exchange claim for any reason. If during our inspection of the items, signs of customer tampering or damage are present, we will refuse a request but offer return shipping (at the customer’s expense).
SS4C is a proud member of the Bitcoin community. We run BTCPay Server as our open-source processor for BTC payments. Stripe is our partner for credit card processing.
If a customer requests a monetary refund instead of a merchandise replacement, we want to accommodate that request as smoothly as possible.
- Payments from SS4C to customers is strictly processed through Stripe only.
- Customers requesting monetary refunds should register an account on SellStuff4Crypto.com.
- Please provide necessary payment methods to allow for processing efficiently.
Customers can initiate the refund review process by sending SellStuff4Crypto (SS4C) an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.